Strive Digital is a web-based application for sending and receiving text and Facebook Messenger messages, and forwarding phone calls, wholly owned and operated by Strive Digital, LLC (herein referred to as “Strive Digital” or “We”).
- interacting with our website,
- messaging with a Strive Digital customer who already has their contact information,
- texting a long code phone number as offered by a Strive Digital customer, or
- messaging a Strive Digital Messenger customer through their Facebook profile.
Personal information collected on our website
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or enter information on our site. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, organization name or other details to help you with your experience.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience.
- To send periodic emails regarding your account or other products and services.
- To follow up with you after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information. All monetary transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Strive Digital offers a service that lets customers communicate with people via opted-in text messaging, Facebook Messenger and voice calls (“Service”). Strive Digital’s Service is comprised of an application-to-person communication service that enables individuals to sign up to be contacted and share their information over regular 10-digit dialable telephone numbers (“Long Codes”) or Facebook Messenger.
What personal information do we collect from subscribers?
When you interact with a Strive Digital customer via text message or Facebook Messenger through a Strive Digital campaign, your public information, including but not limited to, your phone number, name and location.
How is subscriber information used?
Strive Digital customers may use subscribers' information in the following ways:
- To personalize their communication experience.
- To send periodic notifications.
- To follow up with you after correspondence.
All subscribers, including you, have the ability to unsubscribe or opt out-of the Service at any time as described below:
- Stop messages: To stop receiving text messages and calls from any Strive Digital customer, text STOP to the Long Code phone number that you wish to cease receiving messages from in the future.
- Start messages: To restart receiving text messages and calls from any Strive Digital customer, text START to the Long Code phone number.
- Email Strive Digital at email@example.com, provide us your own phone number and number you received calls or messages from, and tell us that you want to unsubscribe.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice or your information is consensually stored in a third-party service. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it's release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
- emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- chatting with us on our website
Strive Digital, LLC
125 W 96th St #1K
New York, NY 10025
Last Edited on 2018-05-24